GAPSI awarded new contracts
August 15, 2011
- GAPSI has recently been awarded a new contract under the Department of Homeland Security, providing support to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) in their Revenue Division located in Indianapolis, Indiana. CBP manages, controls, and protects the nations borders, both at and between the official ports of entry. GAPSI will provide support in the way of administrative and clerical assistance on site in Indianapolis with their processing needs. GAPSI is extremely excited to welcome our new employees to the team.
- GAPSI will provide support personnel to the Environmental Protection Agency’s Office of the Inspector General in the Office of Counsel, to process Freedom of Information Act requests in compliance with federal law. The GAPSI employees will work to track cases and process FOIA requests that are made from all requestors on cases in a variety of sizes. Then the staff respond to requestors and closes cases efficiently, while applying the most current and updated interpretation of the Freedom of Information Act.
- ASPR: Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR).
GAPSI is pleased to announce that we have recently been awarded two new contracts with the Department of Health and Human Service’s Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR). Since 2009, GAPSI has been supporting ASPR’s mission of focusing on preparedness planning and response; building federal emergency medical operational capabilities; developing countermeasures research, advance development, and procurement; and creating grants to strengthen the capabilities of hospitals and health care systems in public health emergencies and medical disasters. With our new contract awards, GAPSI has doubled size of our team at ASPR and is now supporting all six of ASPR’s divisions. Our existing and transitioning staff at ASPR provide management, administrative, and technical support throughout the organization. We would like to take this opportunity to recognize our GAPSI employees for their hard-work and dedication to ASPR, and welcome our new employees to the GAPSI team!
- CNCS: GAP Solutions, Inc. (GAPSI) has been selected by the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) to administer Child Care Benefits to the child care providers of participating Americorps members across the United States.GAPSI distributes subsidy payments to eligible childcare providers and provides an efficient and effective user experience for the Americorps members and their child care providers. GAPSI’s benefit administration process includes application reviews, eligibility confirmations, attendance verifications, subsidy calculations and payments.GAPSI provides excellent customer service to Americorps members and their providers with quick and accurate answers, and follows a stringent quality assurance process for accuracy. GAPSI utilizes technology that is Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) compliant and secures sensitive data.
- Army Reserve Yellow Ribbon: Provides information, services, and outreach programs to Soldiers of the Army Reserve and their Families through all phases of the deployment cycle.
- HUD: By providing administrative service support to HUD’s administrative services section, GAPSI staff aid the Department of Housing and Urban Development in its mission to create sustainable communities and affordable housing.
- Cooperative Administrative Support Unit (CASU): GAPSI supports CASU’s mission of cutting costs by providing administrative support functions to participating Federal agencies. At CASU, GAPSI staff provide procurement support, mail courier services, and a wide-range of logistical warehouse support.
- Federal Housing Finance Agency: FHFA’s mission is to provide effective supervision, regulation and housing mission oversight of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Federal Home Loan Banks to promote their safety and soundness, support housing finance and affordable housing, and support a stable and liquid mortgage market. GAPSI provides various operational support to FHFA to include administrative and facilities services.
- DHHS/SSC: GAPSI was recently awarded a contract with the Department of Health and Human Services’ Supply Service Center (SSC) providing warehouse and logistics support services. GAPSI assists the SSC achieve its mission to implement and manage a quality, timely, reliable, and cost effective medical supply system that provides equal service to all customers worldwide and ensures health care providers have the pharmaceuticals, medical, dental supplies, and materials needed to provide quality health care.