GAP Solutions is proud to participate in the Super Service Challenge, which runs from September 1- November 30. The Challenge, supported by celebrities such as Drew Brees, has resulted in more than $3,000,000 in donations to over 1,100 nonprofits. Employees serve in their local communities, upload videos of their experiences, and have the opportunity to win money for the nonprofits they serve. Community involvement and employee engagement are part of GAP Solutions’ strategic plan. For more information, please visit http://www.superservicechallenge.com. We have had five teams participate in the challenge. Click here to view the GAP Solutions gallery.
1) Our team at NASA’s Johnson Space Center volunteered at The Beacon homeless shelter in Houston, Texas.
2) Our Reston, VA Headquarters team supported Cornerstones, Inc. by assembling bagged lunches to deliver to the Embry Rucker Homeless Shelter in Reston, VA.
3) We also took steps against Crohn’s and Colitis by participating in a walk to support the Chron’s and Colitis Foundation in Reston, VA.
4) Our DHS/CBP team in Indianapolis, IN planted trees in the community.
5) Our Reston, VA Headquarters team served at San Miguel Middle School in Washington, DC by reorganizing the library and installing locker shelves.
6) Our Reston, VA Headquarters team planted trees and shrubs to restore native trees and promote water drainage as part of Fairfax’s ReLeaf project.